The 2019-2020 academic year is rapidly approaching! We trust that you have all been working hard to prepare yourselves, both physically and mentally, for the preseason. We know that your coaches have been logging the hours to prepare for your seasons. We have reached the point in the year where we need to start putting our ducks in a row in terms of paperwork. Please be sure to you have covered each of the following bases:
- Student-Athlete Medical Paperwork Details
- Sportsware (Medical Portal)
- Medical Portal Instructions
- Front Rush Login (Compliance)
- Compliance Portal Instructions
Please direct medical portal questions to Head Athletic Trainer, Jake Heeren via email or (207) 326-2728.
1. Athletic Training Documentation – Please have your medical paperwork submitted by August 1. It is imperative that you work through the Sports Medicine portal as soon as possible. If you are new (freshman/transfer), be sure to save your "Student-Athlete Medical History" file.
2. NCAA/ MMA Compliance paperwork – Follow the instructions linked above to log into the portal and progress through the paperwork. You cannot participate in any team activities until this paperwork is completed. Your Sports Information bio form is housed in this location as well.