DELHI, N.Y. – Maine Maritime Academy women's swimming placed first out of five teams in the SUNY Delhi Fall Invitational on Saturday afternoon in Kunsela Hall.
The Mariners finished first overall with a score of 450, Cedar Crest College finished second with 425, Cazenovia in third with 270, SUNY Delhi in fourth with 212, and York College in fifth with 154.
- The relay team of Tamra Miller (South Thomaston, Maine), Kaitlyn Reny (Lewiston, Maine), Milo Cook-Sharp (Cape Elizabeth, Maine), Ellie Gellerson (Blue Hill, Maine) placed first overall in the 200 yard medley relay with a time of 2:13.70, setting a new school record, while the relay team of Roxanna MacGregor (Eastport, Maine), Audrey Aragon (Miami, Fla.), Makena Merideth (Port Angeles, Wash.), and Brooke Foley (Mystic, Conn.) placed second with a time of 2:31.11.
- Cook-Sharp placed third overall in the 200 yard free with a time of 2:21.96.
- Miller finished third in the 200 yard IM with a time of 2:40.50.
- Cook-Sharp set a new school record placing third in the 100 yard butterfly with a time of 1:15.67.
- Reny finished second in the 100 yard free with a time of 1:04.10, setting a new school record, while Miller placed third with a time of 1:04.19.
- Hannah Butland (Cumberland, Maine) came in third in the 100 yard backstroke with a time of 1:25.85.
- Cook-Sharp placed third in the 100 yard breast with a time of 1:25.53.
- The relay team of Aragon, Butland, MacGregor, and Gellerson finished third in the 200 yard free relay with a time of 2:02.68.
The Mariners return to action tomorrow, Sunday, November 24, when they travel to Western Connecticut State for a Dual Meet, set for 11:00 AM.